chalkboard lightbulb

Before I jump into all of the exciting student life updates,
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! My name is Lianna Krantzberg (more popularly known as Morah Lianna here at school) and I am the Student Life Lead at OJCS this year. When I am not thinking about ways to enhance Student Life, I can be found teaching the amazing students in Grade 3. With my 10+ years of experience as a Staff and Assistant Director at Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa, I am very excited to bring all of the RUACH and ENERGY into Student Life at OJCS!

Speaking of ruach and energy, I am so excited about all of the student life buzz in the hallways of our school. Over the past couple of weeks we have re-launched some of our favourite OJCS activities like, Reading Buddies, Recess Clubs, and tomorrow we will have our first in-person Rosh Chodesh assembly since pre-covid!

OJCS students, please take a moment to comment on this blog post and tell me what YOU are most excited for this year! Parents, I encourage you to leave a comment as well and let me know what sort of student life updates you’d like to see on this blog.

Reminders & What’s Coming Up:

-Make sure to subscribe to this blog so you can stay up to date on all things Student Life!

-If you have not yet signed your child(ren) up for recess clubs, please do! Complete this Google Form by Thursday, October 27!

-Our Knesset Executive election is coming up this week! Keep your eyes peeled for a post introducing our Executive Team for 2022-2023!